Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.429983, 81.092186.
Rajapur is a Municipality in Bardiya District in the Bheri Zone of south-western Nepal. It is a small beautifull place in Bardiya District. The municipality was established on 18 May 2014 merging the existing Daulatpur, Naya Gaun, Badalpur, Bhimapur and Rajapur village development committees (VDCs). It is located on the border with Uttar Pradesh state, India.
Map of Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.429983, and the longitude is 81.092186. Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 25' 47.9388'' N and 81° 5' 31.8696'' E.
Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 149 meters height, that is equal to 489 feet.
Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 25' 47.9388'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 5' 31.8696'' E|
|Elevation (m)||149 m|
|Elevation (f)||489 feet|
Coordinates of Rajapur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)
- Rahika, Bihar, India (26.378592, 86.020332)
- Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.038063, 83.194374)
- Bagseen, Rajasthan, India (25.035452, 72.927742)