Rajur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.243210, 73.804565.
A municipality in western Maharashtra, the town of Rajur enjoys a great location on the shores of Manikdoh Lake. It is a home to about 12 thousand people, and it is the location for a famous religious establishment, Shri Maha Ganapati Temple, which is often visited by local pilgrims. The temple was built in the Medieval times and it is an important shrine for the area.
Map of Rajur, Maharashtra, India
Rajur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rajur, Maharashtra, India is 19.243210, and the longitude is 73.804565. Rajur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 14' 35.5560'' N and 73° 48' 16.4340'' E.
Rajur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||19° 14' 35.5560'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 48' 16.4340'' E|
Coordinates of Rajur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)