Ralla, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.119556, 75.433289.
Ralla, or Joga Ralla, is a small municipality in central Punjab, with the population not exceeding 3,000 people. It is a small agricultural community, located 9 miles north from Mansa town, right near National Highway 13. Most of the population of the village are the Jatts, the old Chahal culture.
Map of Ralla, Punjab, India
Ralla, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ralla, Punjab, India is 30.119556, and the longitude is 75.433289. Ralla, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 7' 10.4016'' N and 75° 25' 59.8404'' E.
Ralla, Punjab, India elevation is 226 meters height, that is equal to 741 feet.
Ralla, Punjab, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 7' 10.4016'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 25' 59.8404'' E|
|Elevation (m)||226 m|
|Elevation (f)||741 feet|
Coordinates of Ralla, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)