Ramgadh, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.508837, 71.993614.
Ramgadh is a small town in central Gujarat, India, and a part of Dihor district. The town emerged over a century ago near a small historic temple, Shree Ramji Temple. There is a small community center and a police station in the town. The population of Ramgadh is close to 11 hundred people.
Map of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India
Ramgadh, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is 21.508837, and the longitude is 71.993614. Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 30' 31.8132'' N and 71° 59' 37.0104'' E.
Ramgadh, Gujarat, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ramgadh, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||21° 30' 31.8132'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 59' 37.0104'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)