Ramgadh, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.508837, 71.993614.
Ramgadh is a small town in central Gujarat, India, and a part of Dihor district. The town emerged over a century ago near a small historic temple, Shree Ramji Temple. There is a small community center and a police station in the town. The population of Ramgadh is close to 11 hundred people.
Where is Ramgadh, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India
Ramgadh, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is 21.508837, and the longitude is 71.993614. Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 30' 31.8132'' N and 71° 59' 37.0104'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 30' 31.8132'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 59' 37.0104'' E|
Coordinates of Ramgadh, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)