Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.394764, 79.126503.
Ramnagar is quite a large town in the district of Nainital, the state of Uttarakhand, India. Its population is approaching to 100,000 people, with most of the work force involved in various industrial and manufacturing businesses. The area is rich for natural attractions and landmarks, including Corbett National Park, Sita Vani Temple, Garjiya Devi Temple, etc.
Where is Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India
Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India is 29.394764, and the longitude is 79.126503. Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 23' 41.1504'' N and 79° 7' 35.4108'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 23' 41.1504'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 7' 35.4108'' E|
Coordinates of Ramnagar, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.