Rampura Phul, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.271597, 75.237320.
Rampura Phul is a large commercial town in central Punjab, with the population close to 50,000 people. Located in Bathinda district, it is a key transportation spot, with a large cargo railway station and a few industrial storage areas. There are 22 small villages surrounding the town, some of which are old historic settlements and tourist attractions. Also, there is a large shopping area in the center of the city, with a few authentic restaurants, shops and markets.
Where is Rampura Phul, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Rampura Phul, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rampura Phul, Punjab, India
Rampura Phul, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rampura Phul, Punjab, India is 30.271597, and the longitude is 75.237320. Rampura Phul, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 16' 17.7492'' N and 75° 14' 14.3520'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 16' 17.7492'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 14' 14.3520'' E|
Coordinates of Rampura Phul, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)