Rankin, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.222748, -101.939148.
The town of Rankin in central Texas was named after a small local ranch owner of the late 19th century. Rankin is the county seat of a very small county, with the total population not exceeding 3,000 people. The town has a small airline which makes only about 60 aircraft operations a month. Rankin is also famous with an annual event, the World Championship Barbados Cookoff, which includes a small rodeo and a cooking championship itself.
Where is Rankin, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Rankin, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rankin, TX, USA
Rankin, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rankin, TX, USA is 31.222748, and the longitude is -101.939148. Rankin, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 13' 21.8928'' N and 101° 56' 20.9328'' W.
Rankin, TX, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 13' 21.8928'' N|
|DMS Long||101° 56' 20.9328'' W|
Coordinates of Rankin, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)