Juda, WI, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.588776, -89.504112.
Juda is a small town in south Wisconsin, situated about 18 miles east of the city of Monroe. It is a really small municipality, with the population below 500 people. It is famous as a hometown of Charlie Newman, a successful baseball player of the beginning of the last century.
Map of Juda, WI, USA
Juda, WI, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Juda, WI, USA is 42.588776, and the longitude is -89.504112. Juda, WI, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 35' 19.5936'' N and 89° 30' 14.8032'' W.
Juda, WI, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 35' 19.5936'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 30' 14.8032'' W|
Coordinates of Juda, WI, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)