Rantoul, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.300907, -88.199913.
The village of Rantoul is situated in Champaign County, Illinois, United States. It is located 16 miles northeast of the city of Champaign and 121 miles south of Downtown Chicago. The village was founded on March 4, 1854, and named after American politician and lawyer Robert Rantoul, Jr. It was home to Chanute Field which was renamed Chanute Air Force Base and closed in 1993. Rantoul National Aviation Center Airport was established after the closure of Chanute Air Force Base. It is a public-use airport and owned by the village of Rantoul. There are several attractions in the village including Rantoul Family Sports Complex, Prairie Pines Campground, Hap Parker Family Aquatic Center, and Willow Pond Golf Course.
Where is Rantoul, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Rantoul, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rantoul, IL, USA
Rantoul, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rantoul, IL, USA is 40.300907, and the longitude is -88.199913. Rantoul, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 18' 3.2652'' N and 88° 11' 59.6868'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 18' 3.2652'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 11' 59.6868'' W|
Coordinates of Rantoul, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
- Libertyville, IL, USA (42.283375, -87.963936)