Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.859106, 83.855469.
Rasra is a large town in eastern Uttar Pradesh, with the population close to 25,000 people. It is a part of the Ganges basin area, where people can enjoy the advantages of very fertile lands. Every family in the village has own fields, and most of the families also have farms, which give some income and help to make the ends meet.
Where is Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.859106, and the longitude is 83.855469. Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 51' 32.7816'' N and 83° 51' 19.6884'' E.
|DMS Lat||25° 51' 32.7816'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 51' 19.6884'' E|
Coordinates of Rasra, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)