Raxaul, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.979769, 84.851578.
Raxaul is one of the northernmost towns in Indian state of Bihar, India, located right near the border between India and Nepal, quite close to the Nepalese city of Birgunj. There are about 35,000 people live in central Raxaul town, and the total population of the metropolitan area exceeding 55,000. The town is located near Sariswa and Bangari Rivers, and is one of the most important customs zones between Nepal and India.
Map of Raxaul, Bihar, India
Raxaul, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Raxaul, Bihar, India is 26.979769, and the longitude is 84.851578. Raxaul, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 58' 47.1684'' N and 84° 51' 5.6808'' E.
Raxaul, Bihar, India elevation is 86 meters height, that is equal to 282 feet.
Raxaul, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 58' 47.1684'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 51' 5.6808'' E|
|Elevation (m)||86 m|
|Elevation (f)||282 feet|
Coordinates of Raxaul, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Atgaon, Maharashtra, India (19.502623, 73.330368)
- Malur, Karnataka, India (12.990000, 77.937111)
- Munnar, Idukki, Kerala, India (10.089167, 77.059723)
- Demjok, Jammu and Kashmir, India (32.699909, 79.449516)
- Umerkote, Odisha, India (19.665001, 82.211998)
- Mohone, Kalyan, Thane, Maharashtra, India (19.265133, 73.172371)
- Shiroor, Karnataka, India (13.916197, 74.599342)
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)