Regina, SK, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.445210, -104.618896.
Regina is a large city and the capital of Saskatchewan, Canada, located about 1250 miles east of the city of Toronto. It is a green modern city and an interesting place to visit, with plenty of museums and landmarks dedicated to aboriginal life in the area. Regina is an industrial, educational, and cultural center of the state, with a large number of galleries, various venues for fairs and concerts, numerous very good schools and colleges, universities and scientific research institutions.
Map of Regina, SK, Canada
Regina, SK, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Regina, SK, Canada is 50.445210, and the longitude is -104.618896. Regina, SK, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 26' 42.7560'' N and 104° 37' 8.0256'' W.
Regina, SK, Canada elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Regina, SK, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 26' 42.7560'' N|
|DMS Long||104° 37' 8.0256'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Regina, SK, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Mannford, OK, USA (36.133411, -96.354454)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)