Repentigny, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.753284, -73.440079.
Repentigny is a small town in Quebec and one of the northern suburb towns of Montreal, southern Canada. It is believed that Repentigny and a few neighboring villages were among the first settlements in the Lanaudiere region, on the banks of the Saint Lawrence River. Local community is very multicultural, and there are people living in the town, who speak French, English, German, Scottish, Irish, Italian, Haitian, Québécois, and other languages.
Where is Repentigny, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Repentigny, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Repentigny, QC, Canada
Repentigny, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Repentigny, QC, Canada is 45.753284, and the longitude is -73.440079. Repentigny, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 45' 11.8224'' N and 73° 26' 24.2844'' W.
|DMS Lat||45° 45' 11.8224'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 26' 24.2844'' W|
Coordinates of Repentigny, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)