Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.530727, 81.299110.
A city of Rewa is a large historic area, a former capital of the princely state, and today's capital of a division in the state of Madhya Pradesh in India. The city has the population exceeding 230,000 people, and it is a principal education center of the state, with a great number of schools and high schools, colleges and specialized colleges, a great portion of which offer education exceptionally in English language. Rewa is an industrial city and a tourist spot, with a few interesting locations as Rewa Fort and Museum, the Venkat Bhawan, the Rani Talab Temple, and others.
Where is Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India
Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India is 24.530727, and the longitude is 81.299110. Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 31' 50.6172'' N and 81° 17' 56.7960'' E.
|DMS Lat||24° 31' 50.6172'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 17' 56.7960'' E|
Coordinates of Rewa, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)