Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.403465, -1.732618.
A small market town of Richmond in North Yorkshire is located near the Yorkshire Dales National Park and is a wonderful small tourist spot, with interesting old architecture and unique taste of life. History of the town is surrounded by plenty of legends and fairy tales, and there are plenty of old monuments in the town, including Norman castle, Frenchgate, buildings of old church schools, etc. Tourism is a very important part of the town's economy.
Where is Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK
Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK is 54.403465, and the longitude is -1.732618. Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 24' 12.4740'' N and 1° 43' 57.4248'' W.
Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||54° 24' 12.4740'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 43' 57.4248'' W|
Coordinates of Richmond, North Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)