Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.003227, -3.888634.
Bonnybridge is a small town in the neighborhood of Falkirk in southern Scotland, UK. It is located approximately on the halfway from Glasgow to Edinburgh and is a typical rural community, with the population close to 7,000 people. The town is old and is located on a very beautiful setting, near a small river, the Bonny Water. The area is a traditional industrial part of the country, with plenty of small factories and facilities located there. There are small paper producing, chemical and brick producing facilities in Bonnybridge. The population of the town is fond of sports and there are plenty of great playgrounds, football fields and a few golf courses in the town.
Map of Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK
Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK is 56.003227, and the longitude is -3.888634. Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 0' 11.6172'' N and 3° 53' 19.0824'' W.
Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 0' 11.6172'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 53' 19.0824'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)
- Sandgate, Folkestone, Kent, the UK (51.075863, 1.139325)