Welling, Bexley, London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.456600, 0.105600.
Welling located in the eastern neighborhood of London and is a part of Borough of Bexley which is about 11 miles away of the city center, to the south east. The town is a part of the old county of Kent and according to the legend it's got its name from the expression "well end" as it was the final destination to those traveling to Kent. Modern day's Welling is a beautiful and interesting place to visit. The main places of interest of the town include Danson Park and Danson House, as well as a historic monument presenting a large weapon used during the times of the Russia-Ottoman was in the Crimea. Welling is a home to over 41,000 people and the town can be reached by trains, by buses or taxis from the city center.
Map of Welling, Bexley, London, the UK
Welling, Bexley, London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Welling, Bexley, London, the UK is 51.456600, and the longitude is 0.105600. Welling, Bexley, London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 27' 23.7600'' N and 0° 6' 20.1600'' E.
Welling, Bexley, London, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 27' 23.7600'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 20.1600'' E|
Coordinates of Welling, Bexley, London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)