Soham, Ely, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.335213, 0.337508.
Soham is a small town situated in Cambridgeshire in the district known as Ely, eastern UK. As the historic evidence shows, the first settlements appeared in the area in the Stone Age, and the new era of the town's development is marked by the 6th century AD when the first discovered items of kitchenware and housewares were produced. The oldest church in the town, St.Andrew's Church, was built in the 12th century, and he town's tower was constructed in the beginning of the 15th century. Soham is notorious for a number of accidents and life-taking events, like the train accident in 1944 or so called Soham murders in 2002. The population of the town is estimated to be close to 10,000 people.
Map of Soham, Ely, UK
Soham, Ely, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Soham, Ely, UK is 52.335213, and the longitude is 0.337508. Soham, Ely, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 20' 6.7668'' N and 0° 20' 15.0288'' E.
Soham, Ely, UK elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Soham, Ely, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 20' 6.7668'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 20' 15.0288'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Soham, Ely, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)
- Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland, the UK (56.116825, -3.158137)