Boulmer, Northumberland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.422272, -1.579536.
Boulmer is a very small coastal town situated near the town of Alnwick, eastern UK. It is a historic settlement which emerged near a small inn in the early 18th century. Today the town is still very small, with a couple of hundred people living there. It can be reached by A 1068 Highway from Alnwick.
Map of Boulmer, Northumberland, UK
Boulmer, Northumberland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Boulmer, Northumberland, UK is 55.422272, and the longitude is -1.579536. Boulmer, Northumberland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 25' 20.1792'' N and 1° 34' 46.3296'' W.
Boulmer, Northumberland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 25' 20.1792'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 34' 46.3296'' W|
Coordinates of Boulmer, Northumberland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)