St.Asaph, Wales, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.257999, -3.442000.
St.Asaph is a small beautiful town situated in northern Wales, the western UK. It is situated in a wonderful natural setting, a couple of dozens of miles away from the shores, in the region called Flintshire. The history of the town starts long ago, in the Paleolithic eras when the first settlement was established there. During the Roman times, there used to be a small fort near St.Asaph, and later on the traditional town's cathedral was built. Today, the town is a center of social and cultural life of the region, with a few annual events like the North Wales International Music Festival and others. The population of the town is about 34 hundred people.
Map of St.Asaph, Wales, the UK
St.Asaph, Wales, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of St.Asaph, Wales, the UK is 53.257999, and the longitude is -3.442000. St.Asaph, Wales, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 15' 28.7964'' N and 3° 26' 31.2000'' W.
St.Asaph, Wales, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 15' 28.7964'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 26' 31.2000'' W|
Coordinates of St.Asaph, Wales, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)