Troon, Scotland, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.540001, -4.660000.
Troon is a small beautiful town situated near the city of Ayr in the western coastal part of Scotland, the UK. The town is an important transportation hub since there is a port, a small airport, as well as a network of roads crossing the town. The town was established long ago as a settlement near some Royal facilities for sports and recreation. It used to develop as an agricultural and farming community, and later on - as a recreation and tourism spot. There are amazing views to the sea and the surrounding coastline. Troon is a center of sports, especially soccer, which is especially popular among the children and the young people living there. Troon is famous as a home to historic landmarks, Fullarton House and Crosbie Castle, preserved since the Medieval Times.
Where is Troon, Scotland, the UK on Map?
Road map of Troon, Scotland, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Troon, Scotland, the UK
Troon, Scotland, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Troon, Scotland, the UK is 55.540001, and the longitude is -4.660000. Troon, Scotland, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 32' 24.0036'' N and 4° 39' 36.0000'' W.
Troon, Scotland, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||55° 32' 24.0036'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 39' 36.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Troon, Scotland, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)