Stirling, Scotland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 56.116600, -3.936900.
Stirling is a beautiful old town in Scotland, the UK, situated just a couple of dozens of miles away of Glasgow and Edinburgh. It is an old town established in the early Medieval epochs near a new royal citadel built there in order to protect the lands from possible invaders. Since its early days, the town was an agricultural community, which later turned into more a commercial and trade related community. In modern day's a large part of the old town is located on hills surrounded by newer areas and the mountains of the Highlands. There are about 38 thousand people living in the town, and Stirling is primarily known for its diverse culture and plenty of churches and cathedrals. The town's economy is still seriously based on agriculture, as well as on services and tourism.
Map of Stirling, Scotland, UK
Stirling, Scotland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stirling, Scotland, UK is 56.116600, and the longitude is -3.936900. Stirling, Scotland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 56° 6' 59.7600'' N and 3° 56' 12.8400'' W.
Stirling, Scotland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||56° 6' 59.7600'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 56' 12.8400'' W|
Coordinates of Stirling, Scotland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)