Risod, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.974680, 76.783058.
Risod, formerly known as Rushiwatnagar, is a large town with the population close to 27,000 people, located in central Maharashtra, India. It is a local education center, with a few very good secondary and high schools. Jatra and Amardas baba Mandir is the main local landmark, along with some small public parks and small local restaurants.
Where is Risod, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Risod, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Risod, Maharashtra, India
Risod, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Risod, Maharashtra, India is 19.974680, and the longitude is 76.783058. Risod, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 58' 28.8480'' N and 76° 46' 59.0088'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 58' 28.8480'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 46' 59.0088'' E|
Coordinates of Risod, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)