Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.746208, -5.161225.
A beautiful historic town of Ronda is located in the province of Málaga, which is one of the southernmost parts of Spain. It is a very old town established in early epochs of the late Neolithic Era. Downtown area is a truly amazing tourist attraction, with plenty of old medieval buildings, bridges, paved pavements, narrow streets, and wonderful clean air. Ronda is definitely a place to visit for those who are looking for a calm and relaxing day among friendly people and on beautiful historic setting.
Map of Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Ronda, Málaga, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ronda, Málaga, Spain is 36.746208, and the longitude is -5.161225. Ronda, Málaga, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 44' 46.3488'' N and 5° 9' 40.4100'' W.
Ronda, Málaga, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 44' 46.3488'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 9' 40.4100'' W|
Coordinates of Ronda, Málaga, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)