Rossland, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.076809, -117.802017.
Rossland is a small town in British Columbia, Canada, situated just a few miles north of the border between Canada and the US. The town was established spontaneously in the late 19th century, during the gold rush times. Today, it is a famous resort which has got the name of "Mountain Bike Capital of Canada". There are plenty of trails, facilities for hiking, as well as a few nice hotels and places for camping near the town.
Where is Rossland, BC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Rossland, BC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Rossland, BC, Canada
Rossland, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rossland, BC, Canada is 49.076809, and the longitude is -117.802017. Rossland, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 4' 36.5124'' N and 117° 48' 7.2612'' W.
|DMS Lat||49° 4' 36.5124'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 48' 7.2612'' W|
Coordinates of Rossland, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)