Rugby, Warwickshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.370876, -1.265032.
Rugby is a small city with the population of about 70,000 people. It is the main city of the borough of Rugby in Warwickshire, with the total population exceeding 100,000 people. It is a former market town considered to be the birthplace of famous rugby sports. Certainly, most of the local attractions are linked to rugby (the Rugby School Museum, the Rugby Football Museum, etc.), and there are also a few historic points of interest like historic village of Dunchurch, Coombe Abbey and Coombe Country Park, St Maries church, Coton House Hall, Brandon Marsh, etc.
Map of Rugby, Warwickshire, UK
Rugby, Warwickshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Rugby, Warwickshire, UK is 52.370876, and the longitude is -1.265032. Rugby, Warwickshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 22' 15.1536'' N and 1° 15' 54.1152'' W.
Rugby, Warwickshire, UK elevation is 119 meters height, that is equal to 390 feet.
Rugby, Warwickshire, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 22' 15.1536'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 15' 54.1152'' W|
|Elevation (m)||119 m|
|Elevation (f)||390 feet|
Coordinates of Rugby, Warwickshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Jindrichuv Hradec, Czechia (49.144482, 15.006139)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)