Salford, North West, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.483002, -2.293100.
Salford is one of the small neighborhoods of Manchester and a city in North West, the UK. Historically, the city is a center of agriculture, textiles (especially silk) producing, weaving, and farming. However, modern day's Salford is also a business, commerce, transport, and education hub. There is a large university, the University of Salford, located in the city, which is one of the centers of the city's cultural life. There are a few IT and other technology producing companies operating in Salford. There are many tourist attractions in the city, including its castles, cathedrals, old mansions and houses, bridges, restaurants, pubs, recreation and sports facilities.
Map of Salford, North West, the UK
Salford, North West, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salford, North West, the UK is 53.483002, and the longitude is -2.293100. Salford, North West, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 28' 58.8072'' N and 2° 17' 35.1600'' W.
Salford, North West, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 28' 58.8072'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 17' 35.1600'' W|
Coordinates of Salford, North West, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)