Truro, Cornwall, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.259998, -5.051000.
Truro is a small city in the region of Cornwall, in the south westernmost part of the UK. Historically a port town and a center of the mining area, Truro is known as the southernmost city of the country. It is interesting that the traditional city's cathedral of Truro is a relatively modern one, built in the late 19th century. The city is a home to the University of Exeter and is a known center of education. In addition to the cathedral, there are plenty of other attractions like the Royal Cornwell Museum, St.Mary's Church, the Truro River and its picturesque banks, plenty of small gardens and green areas, the downtown area, as well as numerous cultural events taking place in the city year round.
Where is Truro, Cornwall, the UK on Map?
Road map of Truro, Cornwall, the UK shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Truro, Cornwall, the UK
Truro, Cornwall, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Truro, Cornwall, the UK is 50.259998, and the longitude is -5.051000. Truro, Cornwall, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 15' 35.9928'' N and 5° 3' 3.6000'' W.
Truro, Cornwall, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 15' 35.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||5° 3' 3.6000'' W|
Coordinates of Truro, Cornwall, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)