Winchester, Hampshire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.063202, -1.308000.
Winchester is a small city situated in the region known as Hampshire, the UK. Winchester is a home to about 45,000 people and it is located right in the very center of Hampshire, about 75 miles away from the southern shores of the country. Winchester was established in the early Roman Period and it used to be the capital of a small region of the empire. During the industrial revolution the city began growing and turned into a center of manufacturing and trade. Today's Winchester is an amazing place to visit and explore its attractions like the city's castle, the city's museum, Wolvesey Castle and Palace, numerous old Gothic buildings in the downtown area, etc. Winchester is famous for its colored bollards which can be found around the city.
Map of Winchester, Hampshire, the UK
Winchester, Hampshire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Winchester, Hampshire, the UK is 51.063202, and the longitude is -1.308000. Winchester, Hampshire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 3' 47.5272'' N and 1° 18' 28.8000'' W.
Winchester, Hampshire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 3' 47.5272'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 18' 28.8000'' W|
Coordinates of Winchester, Hampshire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)