Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.192001, -2.220000.
Worcester is a large city and the seat of the region known as Worcestershire, the UK. It can be found right on the half way between Gloucester and Birmingham. The city is located on a beautiful setting, on the banks of the River Seven, and currently it is a home to almost 100,000 people. Worcester was established in the early centuries of our era by the Roman Empire and was developing as a center of culture and social life. During its long history, the city witnessed a large number of battles and important historic events. There are many old beautiful buildings preserved in the city, including the city's cathedral, the remains of the city's wall, the old architecture in the downtown area. There are plenty of very good accommodation and catering options in the city.
Where is Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK on Map?
Road map of Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK shows where is the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK
Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK is 52.192001, and the longitude is -2.220000. Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 11' 31.2036'' N and 2° 13' 12.0000'' W.
Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 11' 31.2036'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 13' 12.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- York, North Yorkshire, the UK (53.958332, -1.080278)
- Worcester, Worcestershire, the UK (52.192001, -2.220000)
- Winchester, Hampshire, the UK (51.063202, -1.308000)
- Wells, South West England, the UK (51.209000, -2.647000)
- Wakefield, West Yorkshire, the UK (53.680000, -1.490000)
- Truro, Cornwall, the UK (50.259998, -5.051000)
- Sunderland, North East, the UK (54.906101, -1.381130)
- Sheffield, South Yorkshire, the UK (53.383331, -1.466667)
- Salford, North West, the UK (53.483002, -2.293100)
- St. Davids, Wales, the UK (51.882000, -5.269000)