Russell Township, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.462605, -81.340012.
Russell Township, or Russell Center, is a small town in northern Ohio, in Geauga county. It is a far away neighborhood of Cleveland, situated about 65 miles south east of the city center. The town was founded about 190 years ago and received its name after a local post office manager. Russell Center used to be a post of iron producing, but lately it has turned into a rather agricultural spot. There is a beautiful park, the West Woods, in the eastern part of area where it's nice to spend a couple of hours enjoying the fresh air.
Map of Russell Township, OH, USA
Russell Township, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Russell Township, OH, USA is 41.462605, and the longitude is -81.340012. Russell Township, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 27' 45.3780'' N and 81° 20' 24.0432'' W.
Russell Township, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 27' 45.3780'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 20' 24.0432'' W|
Coordinates of Russell Township, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)