Ash Fork, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.223648, -112.484680.
Ash Fork is a town in central Arizona, south western USA, situated near Interstate 40. It can be reached by moving west from the city of Flagstaff. It is a small settlement with the population close to 500 people established about 150 years ago and known as "The Flagstone Capital of the World" because there are numerous quarries and mines where stone is produced. The town was initially named after one of the local officials responsible for railroad building, but later on renamed as Ash Fork. The town is famous for its museum of the US Route 66, as well as for a large hotel situated in the central part of the city. Ash Fork is surrounded by the green lands of Coconino National Forest.
Map of Ash Fork, AZ, USA
Ash Fork, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ash Fork, AZ, USA is 35.223648, and the longitude is -112.484680. Ash Fork, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 13' 25.1328'' N and 112° 29' 4.8480'' W.
Ash Fork, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Ash Fork, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 13' 25.1328'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 29' 4.8480'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Ash Fork, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)
- King City, CA, the US (36.212776, -121.126114)
- Pilot Point, TX, the US (33.396389, -96.958611)
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Preston, MD, the USA (38.710835, -75.908333)
- Tocito, NM, the USA (36.398998, -108.780998)
- Ringwood, NJ, the USA (41.103962, -74.271141)