Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.310350, 70.127403.
Sādiqābād is a large city in central Pakistan, the capital of Sadiqabad Tehsil. The city is a large industrial and agricultural center situated right on the border between the provinces of Punjab and Sindh. The population of the city is about 270,000 people, but together with the neighboring towns and villages the number of residents is close to 0.5 million.
Map of Sādiqābād, Pakistan
Sādiqābād, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sādiqābād, Pakistan is 28.310350, and the longitude is 70.127403. Sādiqābād, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 18' 37.2600'' N and 70° 7' 38.6508'' E.
Sādiqābād, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 18' 37.2600'' N|
|DMS Long||70° 7' 38.6508'' E|
Coordinates of Sādiqābād, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)