Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.749271, 72.357063.
Saidu Sharif is a city located about 8 miles south from Mingora, in the highlands of northern Pakistan. It is the second largest city in Swat district, and the population of Saidu Sharif is estimated to reach 65,000 people. Due to its location near the Swat River, the city is known as the center of agriculture. There are also some old large mosques and ancient Buddhist temples in the city dated back to early epochs of Gandhara, as well as a few archaeologic museums and old architecture including the City Hall, etc.
Where is Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan on Map?
Road map of Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan
Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan is 34.749271, and the longitude is 72.357063. Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 44' 57.3756'' N and 72° 21' 25.4268'' E.
|DMS Lat||34° 44' 57.3756'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 21' 25.4268'' E|
Coordinates of Saidu Sharif, Mingora, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)
No comments written yet.