Saint John, NB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.273918, -66.067657.
Saint John is a small coastal city in New Brunswick, with the population estimated to total 70,000 people. It is a very old city with an old port and plenty of cultural connections with marines. In particular, there are are galleries of marine arts, numerous maritime activities and military related social events.
Map of Saint John, NB, Canada
Saint John, NB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint John, NB, Canada is 45.273918, and the longitude is -66.067657. Saint John, NB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 16' 26.1048'' N and 66° 4' 3.5652'' W.
Saint John, NB, Canada elevation is 1 meters height, that is equal to 3 feet.
Saint John, NB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 16' 26.1048'' N|
|DMS Long||66° 4' 3.5652'' W|
|Elevation (m)||1 m|
|Elevation (f)||3 feet|
Coordinates of Saint John, NB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)