Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.378492, 78.167450.
Salmabad is a small town located in eastern neighborhood of Bijnor city in Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a pretty small settlement established in the middle of the last century, with slightly over 100 families living there. It gives a great opportunity for its residents to live on a rural setting and have a job in a large commercial city like Bijnor.
Where is Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India is 29.378492, and the longitude is 78.167450. Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 22' 42.5712'' N and 78° 10' 2.8200'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 22' 42.5712'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 10' 2.8200'' E|
Coordinates of Salmabad, Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)