San Angelo, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.442778, -100.450279.
San Angelo is a small city in Texas, USA, situated right in the middle of the state. Before the colonization period, the area was inhabited by a local population known as Jumano. In the middle of the 17th centuries Spanish and French immigrants began arriving to the valley and the settlement has been steadily developing ever since. Today, San Angelo is a large educational and cultural center, with a university and a number of colleges located there. The city is also an important cultural spot of the region, with plenty of galleries, museums, theaters, various venues for concerts and musical performances, etc. There are plenty of parks in San Angelo, including San Angelo Nature Center, San Angelo State Park, and others.
Where is San Angelo, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of San Angelo, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of San Angelo, TX, USA
San Angelo, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of San Angelo, TX, USA is 31.442778, and the longitude is -100.450279. San Angelo, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 26' 34.0008'' N and 100° 27' 1.0044'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 26' 34.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 27' 1.0044'' W|
Coordinates of San Angelo, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Hoboken, NJ, USA (40.745255, -74.034775)
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)