Sanford, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.807674, -81.274948.
Sanford is a small city in central Florida, with the population close to 53,000 people and located in Seminole county. It was named after Henry Shelton Sanford, the person who was the founder of the city. The settlement received the status of the town in the late 19th century. Sanford is a tourist spot with many parks, including Sunland Park, Lake Dot Park, Lake Monroe Wayside Park, Cameron Wight Park, Sylvan Lake Park, and so on. The town is also known for its galleries and arts centers.
Map of Sanford, FL, USA
Sanford, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanford, FL, USA is 28.807674, and the longitude is -81.274948. Sanford, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 48' 27.6264'' N and 81° 16' 29.8128'' W.
Sanford, FL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 48' 27.6264'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 16' 29.8128'' W|
Coordinates of Sanford, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)