Sanford, FL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.807674, -81.274948.
Sanford is a city and the seat of Seminole County in central Florida, United States. Nicknamed "Celery City", it was incorporated on September 29, 1877. The city was named after Henry Shelton Sanford, the person who was the founder of Sanford. The city is a tourist spot with many parks, including Sanford Riverwalk, Sunland Park, Lake Dot Park, Lake Monroe Wayside Park, Cameron Wight Park, Sylvan Lake Park, and Spring Hammock Preserve. It is also known for its galleries, museums, and art centers including Goldsboro Museum, Museum of Seminole County History, Sanford Museum, and Jeanine Taylor Folk Art. The city is home to Seminole State College and Southern Technical College. Orlando Sanford International Airport serves the area.
Where is Sanford, FL, USA on Map?
Road map of Sanford, FL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sanford, FL, USA
Sanford, FL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanford, FL, USA is 28.807674, and the longitude is -81.274948. Sanford, FL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 48' 27.6264'' N and 81° 16' 29.8128'' W.
|DMS Lat||28° 48' 27.6264'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 16' 29.8128'' W|
Coordinates of Sanford, FL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)