Santa Ana, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.745571, -117.867836.
Santa Ana is a wonderful warm city, the seat of Orange County. It is also the second-most populous city in the county. The city has a total area of 27.5 square miles. Santa Ana is located in Southern California, about 12 miles away from the Pacific coast and 7 miles north of John Wayne Airport. A clean city with beautiful architecture and a friendly population attracts plenty of tourists every year. Tourist attractions and historical landmarks in the city include Heritage Museum of Orange County, Old Orange County Courthouse, Bowers Museum, Orange County Museum of Art, Orange County Center For Contemporary Art, Discovery Cube, Main Place Mall, Santa Ana Stadium, and Downtown Santa Ana Historic District. Santa Ana College and California Coast University are also based in the city.
Where is Santa Ana, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Santa Ana, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Santa Ana, CA, USA
Santa Ana, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Ana, CA, USA is 33.745571, and the longitude is -117.867836. Santa Ana, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 44' 44.0556'' N and 117° 52' 4.2096'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 44' 44.0556'' N|
|DMS Long||117° 52' 4.2096'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Ana, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)