Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.976303, 75.827553.
Sanwer is one of the remote neighborhoods of Indore and a small town situated in central Madhya Pradesh, India, between the city of Indore and Ujjain. Sanwer is the seat of a small district, with a number of small towns and the total population close to 190,000 people. The city of Dewas is about 23 miles east of Sanwer. The city can be found near highway 27, and it is a home to about 24,000 people.
Where is Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India
Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.976303, and the longitude is 75.827553. Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 58' 34.6908'' N and 75° 49' 39.1908'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 58' 34.6908'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 49' 39.1908'' E|
Coordinates of Sanwer, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)