Saoli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.081135, 79.782784.
A small town in Chandrapur subdivision, Saoli has the population close to 20,000 people, and it is a small local cultural center. It is a central part of the country, where the routes of Hindu religion and culture come from. Saoli is a commercial community, and there are a few shopping areas in the town, like Padamavati Collection Saoli, Saoli Central market, etc.
Where is Saoli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Saoli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saoli, Maharashtra, India
Saoli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saoli, Maharashtra, India is 20.081135, and the longitude is 79.782784. Saoli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 4' 52.0860'' N and 79° 46' 58.0224'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 4' 52.0860'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 46' 58.0224'' E|
Coordinates of Saoli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)