Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.440554, 74.493011.
Sardarshahar is a small old city in the north part of Rajasthan, India, and a part of Churu district. It was established about 7 centuries ago and named after one of the historic local emperors, Sardar Singh, famous as his city. There are plenty of traditional crafts and local foods produced only in this area, especially various souvenirs made of wood and silver. There are about 95 thousand people living in modern day's Sardarshahar. The town is a transportation spot available by road or by railroad. It becomes quite crowded during the times of traditional Hindu holidays, and plenty of people visit the town to see the celebrations as well as old local houses with old frescoes and woodwork.
Map of Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India
Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India is 28.440554, and the longitude is 74.493011. Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 26' 25.9944'' N and 74° 29' 34.8396'' E.
Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 26' 25.9944'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 29' 34.8396'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)