Satana, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.597382, 74.200294.
A large municipality of Satana is situated in the north western Maharashtra, India, about 25 miles from Malegaon city and about 45 miles north of the city of Nashik. It is quite a large community, with the population close to 35,000 people. The town has a certain religious importance, with a few old temples located there. It is also a center of small businesses, dominated by various service businesses.
Where is Satana, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Satana, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Satana, Maharashtra, India
Satana, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Satana, Maharashtra, India is 20.597382, and the longitude is 74.200294. Satana, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 35' 50.5752'' N and 74° 12' 1.0584'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 35' 50.5752'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 12' 1.0584'' E|
Coordinates of Satana, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)