Scottsboro, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.650826, -86.088501.
The city of Scottsboro is located near Guntersville Lake in Jackson County, northeastern Alabama, United States. It is the seat of Jackson County. The city was named after Robert T. Scott. The site was inhabited by the Cherokee. It has a total area of 51.7 square miles. Local attractions in the city are The Scottsboro Boy's Museum & Cultural Center, Jackson County Park, Scottsboro Municipal Park, Scottsboro-Jackson Heritage Center, Caldwell Park, Bynum Complex, Scottsboro High School Football Stadium, Sauta Cave National Wildlife Refuge, and so on. It is also home to Unclaimed Baggage which is a huge second-hand store, located at 509 W Willow Street. Talladega National Forest is about 90 miles south of the city center.
Where is Scottsboro, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Scottsboro, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Scottsboro, AL, USA
Scottsboro, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Scottsboro, AL, USA is 34.650826, and the longitude is -86.088501. Scottsboro, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 39' 2.9736'' N and 86° 5' 18.6036'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 39' 2.9736'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 5' 18.6036'' W|
Coordinates of Scottsboro, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)