Selma, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 32.413734, -87.023911.
Selma is a small town in central Alabama, situated about 25 miles west of Montogomery city center. It is a developing community with the current population close to 22,000 people. Despite being quite small, the town is a cultural and historic center, with a number of museums including the National Voting Rights Museum, the Old Town Historic District, Paul M. Grist State Park, Historic Water Avenue, Nathan Bedford Forrest, and others.
Where is Selma, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Selma, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Selma, AL, USA
Selma, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Selma, AL, USA is 32.413734, and the longitude is -87.023911. Selma, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 32° 24' 49.4424'' N and 87° 1' 26.0796'' W.
Selma, AL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||32° 24' 49.4424'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 1' 26.0796'' W|
Coordinates of Selma, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)