Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.086868, 79.543488.
A city of Seoni is the headquarters of the district in southern Madhya Pradesh, India, with the current population exceeding 120,000 people. Seoni is a center of local culture and a historic city built near the river of Bainganga. Tourists come to the area to see local wildlife and pieces of old architecture.
Map of Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India
Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India is 22.086868, and the longitude is 79.543488. Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 5' 12.7248'' N and 79° 32' 36.5568'' E.
Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 5' 12.7248'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 32' 36.5568'' E|
Coordinates of Seoni, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)