Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.472971, 102.231194.
A large town with the population approaching 60,000 people, Tampin is a part of Negeri Sembilan province in western Malaysia. The town was established in the middle of the 19th century and has been developing quite slowly, with a small history of battles and unrest. There are 5 sub-districts in the town, and it is also a small transportation center, with a few medium agricultural businesses operating there.
Map of Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is 2.472971, and the longitude is 102.231194. Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 28' 22.6956'' N and 102° 13' 52.2984'' E.
Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia elevation is 49 meters height, that is equal to 161 feet.
Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 28' 22.6956'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 13' 52.2984'' E|
|Elevation (m)||49 m|
|Elevation (f)||161 feet|
Coordinates of Tampin, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kidwelly, Wales, UK (51.736259, -4.307471)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Midvale, UT, USA (40.611057, -111.899933)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)