Shihezi, Xinjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.306095, 86.080605.
Shihezi is a small city in the province of Xinjiang, northern China, situated about 125 miles west of Urunqi city, quite close to the border with Mongolia. With the population close to 380,000 people, Shihezi is a part of a large urban zone, which includes the cities of Manas and a few others. The city is a transportation spot and a center of such industries as textiles, food processing, agriculture, and some others.
Where is Shihezi, Xinjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Shihezi, Xinjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shihezi, Xinjiang, China
Shihezi, Xinjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shihezi, Xinjiang, China is 44.306095, and the longitude is 86.080605. Shihezi, Xinjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 18' 21.9420'' N and 86° 4' 50.1780'' E.
Shihezi, Xinjiang, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 18' 21.9420'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 4' 50.1780'' E|
Coordinates of Shihezi, Xinjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)