Shirala, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.985617, 74.129868.
Shirala is a large town and a part of Sangli district, situated to the north of Kolhaput city in the state of Maharashtra, India. It is an old settlement with the current population close to 28,000 people and a large number of temples. As the community is multi-religious, there are also mosques in Shirala. The town is agricultural, with most of the families taking their incomes from agriculture or service based businesses. The town is also a transportation spot situated about 175 miles away from Mumbai. Shirala is very famous with its annual snake festival during which includes a two-week preparation, special ceremonies, and sometimes attracts a good number of visitors of the town.
Where is Shirala, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Shirala, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shirala, Maharashtra, India
Shirala, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shirala, Maharashtra, India is 16.985617, and the longitude is 74.129868. Shirala, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 59' 8.2212'' N and 74° 7' 47.5248'' E.
Shirala, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||16° 59' 8.2212'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 7' 47.5248'' E|
Coordinates of Shirala, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)