Shirur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.825888, 74.379272.
Shirur is a small town with the population close to 27,000 people located in central part of Maharashtra state, India. It is a very important cultural center, with very long and glorious history and plenty of historic or other attractions. Tourists can visit Shirur to see Ramling temple, Ranjangaon temple, Pimple Jagtap temple, Chincholi Morachi sanculary of peacocks, and other local places of interest.
Where is Shirur, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Shirur, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Shirur, Maharashtra, India
Shirur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Shirur, Maharashtra, India is 18.825888, and the longitude is 74.379272. Shirur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 49' 33.1968'' N and 74° 22' 45.3792'' E.
|DMS Lat||18° 49' 33.1968'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 22' 45.3792'' E|
Coordinates of Shirur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)